ප 1 ක මිල 33,000/= කි(මිලගනම් කතා කරගත හැක )
විමසීම් 0723 332 332 / 0751 755 777
1. Starting Revit software ,introduction BIM, Unit, Elevation, Level, Grid and Project information
2. Modify tool, Detail line, Construction Tool and Wall with material and edit
3. Column Beam, footing, floor slab with edit beam system and foundation
4. Annotate Dimension style tex style Stair case, ram, railing, Model tex Section, Room area Floor area
5. Commercial Building, exterior Glass soft front, Curtain wall Exterior mullions Door Windows used and edit,
6. Revel, Sweep, decal image, Wall paint wall cladding
7. Ceiling, lighting exterior and interior
8. Site plan cad file export ,site component ,Drafting drawing , Door windows legend and septic tank
9. Door Window schedule mass and sit Component Structure building
10. Visual style–camera Walk thug and rendering, Print out sheet a to z PDF File format save
11. Family – Door, Windows, Furniture, column Design
Having Ground floor 2 Bed Room, bath room, living car porch, pantry and kitchen.
First floor 3 bed rooms, 2 bath rooms, family living and open terrace.
Location – Batuwattha, Mihidu Mawatha
Client Name – Mr Sandaruwan Maldeniya
Construction Cost – 7.8 Million
Certain trends stick around for what seems like forever, while others only last for a year or two, or sometimes even less. The house building industry is at the moment under a significant paradigm shift, as new trends pop up in the sector on a constant basis.
Digital technologies, stricter regulations and the need for better collaboration and communication are some of the main focal points in the house building sector today. Fast and efficient communication lies at the heart of this shifting effort and can pave the way to a more open and integration-friendly future for home providers.